FAQ / HELP (548)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spam and reporting

Listen, There is way too much spam on the forums, I suggest a new feature that includes reporting people for the guidelines they break. I g…

Started by Eddie Elijah Vargas

1 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by faimamaik

Contact Manager - Youtube - Shortfilm

Hello Linkin Park / Forum. I'm a gamer and upload alot of battlefield stuff to youtube. I'm looking for a good song that i can use in one o…

Started by Alexander Dalberg

0 Oct 11, 2013

How to contact management?

I know they probably get a bunch of spam and fanmail and people asking them favors and stuff, so I don't want to be a bother, but I have to…

Started by Ashley Smith

3 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by sachi wills

New font Linkin Park.

Hello! Help please, tell me the name of the font used on the site above? advance thank you very much! Here's a picture with the font, the n…

Started by SPIRT_FIL

13 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by laboni kored

Contact management?

Hi there, I'm making a short film and I'd like to use "Castle of glass" partially. I would like to get in touch with people who can accep…

Started by Evgueni JC Goloubev

0 Aug 19, 2013

Can somebody do anything about nightcore ?

Hiwhen i surfing on youtube i found nightcore songs they're changing the songs and i think they destroy them  can somebody do anything abo…

Started by Fatih Can

0 Aug 6, 2013

Unable to make purchases from the Live Downloads section

I'm not able to make purchases from the Live Downloads section of the website.  I contacted support over 5 days ago and have not received a…

Started by Jay

0 Jul 30, 2013

What Linkin Park's Next Album should sound like?

Should their new album kinda be like Hybrid Theory, it was just awesome how they made their first album my fav on the album is In The End 

Started by The Caymaster

18 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by arafat

Unable to buy LPU 12 pass...help please!

I have recently made an account on the LP site. I've been wanting to buy the LPU 12 membership but when I go to checkout it says my account…

Started by Karen Rowe

1 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Karen Rowe

Praying For The Ya'an Earthquake In China.

There's an earthquake happened in Ya'an at 08:02 Beijing Time on April 20, 2013. The epicenter was inLushan County, Ya'an, Sichuan, abo…

Started by Only` LinkinPark

9 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Ian Balbautog

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service