FAQ / HELP (548)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how to get the LP team and band to see a suggested place to tour

hey, i am just wondering on if there is any way that you can get a suggestion to the band of a place to tour. i have seen many places that…

Started by james fryar

14 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by soniagirl

Account

Is there any way you can get rid of an old account I lost my email name an password it has my name on it and I wanted to have it taken down…

Started by Wolfshy

1 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by TOYA JIRO

linkin park songs

hey i need help with something well i want 2 know all of linkin park songs (since they are xero) and some of the 1s we dun know like for ex…

Started by juan joden tryn

10 May 30, 2013
Reply by revanroko

linkin park

hello i just brought a Linkin Park underground 11 membership pass and i'm have trouble login in to it have i brought the wrong one or doesn…

Started by Serena Harris

13 May 29, 2013
Reply by alisahoq

Things about "GREETS AND MEET"

I want to know that how many people can come with me if I get an opportunity for "GREETS AND MEETS." BTW,I am going to participate in the c…

Started by Hsiao Yu Ting

3 May 27, 2013
Reply by Tiernan (Moderator)

FAQ/Help

I always seem to be the one thinking of this thing :P (case in point, the LPU Issues FAQ) Anyway, if you have any questions on how to navig…

Started by dragonlp20© (Mod)

29 May 3, 2013
Reply by sarah elizabeth locallo

about hann

why did hann stop schoolling

Started by greg.qin

0 May 1, 2013

Meaning of the song What I've Done

I'm doing a protest video project and was needing to find the reason for writing/ meaning of this song. From the video i gathered that they…

Started by Sarah Zerger

0 Apr 25, 2013

Hi guys!

Hi guys! Please, visit my page and appreciate my work http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/a59208ce8b94824b2c0af51c9292f01d/9

Started by Lilia Strikauskas

0 Apr 21, 2013

Searching for song title

Hi guys, i'm searching for a special songtitle. found this song in my hybrid theory ep folder but can not find the title (searching the in…

Started by Eric Fritzsche

2 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Eric Fritzsche

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service