FAQ / HELP (548)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

why??

what's happen with chester's shoulder??

Started by aviorantarestianto

4 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Eka Septhian

LPU12 pass...HELP!

I just got my LPU package but I don't understand if the laminate gives my the access to summits and early entrance to concerts or there is…

Started by Leonardo Antonucci

3 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Bree

Living Things Sheet Music

Hello all! I was wondering if someone could help me out. I would really like to get a tattoo of music notes from Roads Untraveled, but I ca…

Started by Bree

0 Mar 12, 2013

What is your favorite song in each album?

I am very curious to know what you guys' favorite songs on each album is. Every official album at least. Yes, this includes Reanimation. M…

Started by Julian Wilson

2 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Grelyn

an old account

I have an old account for which I forgot the password. And I forgot even the password for the Email address which I put in this site. So th…

Started by TOYA JIRO

0 Feb 17, 2013

Why doesn't Linkin Park come to Gurgaon,India ??

I am a big fan of Linkin Park and I want to see them live and meet them !! I know that you visited once to India before but at that time I…

Started by Nishank Kumar

0 Feb 13, 2013

whos your fave band member

who is your favorite band member of linkin park?

Started by lanie pluebell

1 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by THE_LPdood (Mod)

My New LP Inspired Site

Hey guys, I don't believe I'm allowed to advertise, but I do have this new blog where I post lyrics I write myself, including many LP inspi…

Started by Jordan Michalik

0 Feb 2, 2013

HAS LINKIN PARK CHANGED YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT YOUR LIFE? AND WHICH SONGS CHANGED THAT?

alot of the songs created by Linkin Park have changed my thoughts and my life entirely around.

Started by Dominic Sykes

3 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Luca Mahmoud Lp

SOILDER

HI MY NAME IS JAMES BECK. I HAVE BEEN DEPLOYED TO EGYPT. THE CAMP THAT IM AT HAS A THEATER. I WAS WORDERING HOW I COULD GET LINKIN PARK TI…

Started by JAMES ROBERT BECK

0 Jan 24, 2013

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service