FAQ / HELP (548)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cursing - what's ok and what's not?

***** Guidelines are Updated!! Please read them :) *********** This thread is current as of 19 October 2010 ******* ***** This applies to a…

Started by dragonlp20© (Mod)

13 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Slash Stradlin

LP.com'ers - could you help us out?

Hey LP fans, hope you're all well :)Anywho, I was wondering if you all could help is staff members with a couple things?I understand most…

2 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by dragonlp20© (Mod)

General Inquieries

If you guys have anything you'd like to ask the band or the staff   - or -   If you have any comments/suggestions that do not fit best with…

0 Mar 4, 2011

Asking for permission to use the Linkin Park symbol.

Hey, i'm getting a debit card soon and i get a choice of what i want printed on it. I want to print the LP symbol but since it's copyrighte…

Started by Frank Munoz

0 Mar 3, 2011

how do i get my free download

I attended the Las Vegas show and I am now having trouble getting my download. My page says my download is ready but nothing happens when I…

Started by coleen root

2 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by dragonlp20© (Mod)

heeeeelllp

i cant add any new groups. whats wrong here?!

Started by kiriel vines

0 Mar 3, 2011

How to get Audio Download of a Show since D.C. was Cancelled?!?

Does anyone know how we get the Audio Download of a show from the tour?  I was supposed to go to the show in Washington, D.C., and they sai…

Started by Brie

4 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Brie

Won't let me Download Bootleg for Toronto show 2011...

Like everybody else who attended the concert I was offered a professional bootleg of the show.I texted for my code right after the show and…

Started by Cory McCallum

1 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by dereklp -Moderator-

No REFUND YET?

Does any one know when  the Canceled Washington, DC show will start getting refunds? The show was for 2/10/11. It's now 9 days later and I…

Started by Tiffaney Dildy

2 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Ms. AC (Moderator)

Meet&Greet in germany?!

I will go to the Hamburg and Leipzig Concerts in Germany this june.   And I also wanted to attend a Meet&Greet. So how is that working?…

Started by Melina Meyer

0 Feb 23, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service