FAQ / HELP (554)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how do i get my free download

I attended the Las Vegas show and I am now having trouble getting my download. My page says my download is ready but nothing happens when I…

Started by coleen root

2 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by dragonlp20© (Mod)

heeeeelllp

i cant add any new groups. whats wrong here?!

Started by kiriel vines

0 Mar 3, 2011

How to get Audio Download of a Show since D.C. was Cancelled?!?

Does anyone know how we get the Audio Download of a show from the tour?  I was supposed to go to the show in Washington, D.C., and they sai…

Started by Brie

4 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Brie

Won't let me Download Bootleg for Toronto show 2011...

Like everybody else who attended the concert I was offered a professional bootleg of the show.I texted for my code right after the show and…

Started by Cory McCallum

1 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by dereklp -Moderator-

No REFUND YET?

Does any one know when  the Canceled Washington, DC show will start getting refunds? The show was for 2/10/11. It's now 9 days later and I…

Started by Tiffaney Dildy

2 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Ms. AC (Moderator)

Meet&Greet in germany?!

I will go to the Hamburg and Leipzig Concerts in Germany this june.   And I also wanted to attend a Meet&Greet. So how is that working?…

Started by Melina Meyer

0 Feb 23, 2011

Still no refund for Cincinnati

I received an email on Saturday telling me that by Tuesday I would know what to do about getting my refund from Linkinpark.com.  It is now…

Started by Dan Artz

6 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Ms. AC (Moderator)

ROCK IN RIO 2011

PLEASE COME IN "ROCK IN RIO" 2011 I want the very presence here! you guys metin 2002 through a friend. every day since 2002 I listen to you…

Started by Matheus Fernandes

2 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Luis Felippe Campos Silva

Black Out MIA

Hoping LP will re-work their playlist to include Blackout while Chester is healing....!!!

Started by troy.terrell

0 Feb 15, 2011

Meet & Greet San Jose, CA???

I was wondering when we will be notified if we are selected for Meet & Greet for the San Jose, CA show. It is a week from now today. I…

Started by Harley Burnett

0 Feb 15, 2011

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service