FAQ / HELP (548)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEED HELP TO DEFEND LP on a FORUM

There has been a bit of trash talking in this forum called www.somethingawful.com bagging on Dana Carvey and LP's SNL performance. I thou…

Started by makork9

3 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by makork9

Is anyone opening for then at the Feb 10th, Verizon Center concert?? When is the concert gonna end??

Is anyone opening for then at the Feb 10th, Verizon Center concert?? When is the concert gonna end?

Started by Navid Sanjim Khan

0 Feb 7, 2011

tours

hi, is it possible that  Linkin park would ever be doing "tours" to england.merseyside.

Started by Richie prescott

0 Feb 7, 2011

MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUYING FOR VIP CONCIERGE!!

I just attended the show at Madison Square Garden in NYC on Friday February 4. I got an email stating to be at the show no later than 4:30…

Started by Fotini

0 Feb 6, 2011

Linkin Park @ Staples Center Feb.23rd

whos going?

Started by Janae Nides

0 Feb 5, 2011

LP concert in NY.

I was at concert of LP in New York on Feb. 4. As I understood the camera in there was recording during the concert, is it possible some-how…

Started by Anton Averyanov

0 Feb 5, 2011

Videos from MSG concert

Started by Raffi

0 Feb 4, 2011

just bought my ticket ?

hey guys ! as you all know, the pre-sale is going on right now. i just bought my ticket ! however, i couldn't pick my seat. i could only pi…

Started by Stephanie Blondin

4 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Nicholas

Boston concert

I dont think i can go to the boston concert is anyone else going?   plus how can they still have it with all the snow, its rediculous

Started by Oscar Flores

1 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by jackson.ericson

Ticket Refund Policies

with the increase of users asking about refunds due weather or any other circumstance I figure to clear the air on it.   Ticketmaster's Pol…

Started by Taminator (moderator)

0 Feb 4, 2011

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service