FAQ / HELP (548)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Inaugration of LuLu

Is it true that Linkin Park is Coming to Kochi which is in India for the Inaugration of LuLu???

Started by Hari Prasad

6 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Rahul R

LPU Package

OK, I really want to know where the hell is my LPU package??? I paied 1 mounth ago for me and my son but....nothing.

Started by Susanna Pina

1 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Rositsa (Moderator)

linkin park

when linkin park concert again in indonesia ??im very miss you .

Started by haidar park

0 Jan 16, 2013

LINKIN PARK RECHARGE

Peoples!! When do I expect a smashing release of Linkin Park: Recharge??  I heard It's kinda awesome? Anyway temme when you know:)

Started by Simran Sachdeva

0 Jan 13, 2013

Remix songs

Hi. My hard drive crashed and my dumb ass forgot to back it up. anyone know how i can re-download the 6 bonus remix songs? if not how do i…

Started by wilson ramirez

0 Jan 11, 2013

remix downloads

Hi. My hard drive crashed and my dumb ass didnt back it up. does anyone know how i can re download the extra remix song? i believe i still…

Started by wilson ramirez

0 Jan 11, 2013

Final Remix Download Problem

Hi there, I've been getting the monthly remixes for the album. With the final remix though as I was downloading it my computer crashed and…

Started by Elliott Dawes

0 Jan 3, 2013

Mailing Address

Is there no way to fan mail Linkin Park? Couldn't find any addresses.

Started by Meiyi

1 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Kah Mun

What is the difference between linkinpark.com and lpunderground.com ? Which one is the official one ?

Hi everybody, I'm new to that site ! I have a question that really bugs : what is the difference between linkinpark.com and lpunderground…

Started by Michelle SCHERMESSER

3 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Michelle SCHERMESSER

Quero muito baixar os videos de Linkin Park

Eu procurei muito uns videos de Linkin Park como Castle of Glass, Numb entrem outros e ñ consegui baixar. Por Favor alguém que tenha o link…

Started by Matheus Lira Marques

0 Dec 8, 2012

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service