FAQ / HELP (554)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Linkin Park @ Staples Center Feb.23rd

whos going?

Started by Janae Nides

0 Feb 5, 2011

LP concert in NY.

I was at concert of LP in New York on Feb. 4. As I understood the camera in there was recording during the concert, is it possible some-how…

Started by Anton Averyanov

0 Feb 5, 2011

Videos from MSG concert

Started by Raffi

0 Feb 4, 2011

just bought my ticket ?

hey guys ! as you all know, the pre-sale is going on right now. i just bought my ticket ! however, i couldn't pick my seat. i could only pi…

Started by Stephanie Blondin

4 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Nicholas

Boston concert

I dont think i can go to the boston concert is anyone else going?   plus how can they still have it with all the snow, its rediculous

Started by Oscar Flores

1 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by jackson.ericson

Ticket Refund Policies

with the increase of users asking about refunds due weather or any other circumstance I figure to clear the air on it.   Ticketmaster's Pol…

Started by Taminator (moderator)

0 Feb 4, 2011

NEED CODE!

I texted , but never got email code.  I got the confirmation email saying a code would be send with 24 hrs. but I never received any email.…

Started by Cindy Cordova

1 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Taminator (moderator)

Cameras at the show

Hi   I was just wondering what cameras if any are they allowing in the show. I am going to the Toronto show and I wanted to bring my camera…

Started by jlynch photography

3 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Taminator (moderator)

Feb. 4 MSG Concert Timings

hey im taking the train up from NJ to see the concert in MSG and the last train for home leaves at 1am, i was wondering if anyone knows if…

Started by Faiz Mandviwalla

2 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Faiz Mandviwalla

Has anyone ever went to a Linkin Park Concert at Madison Garden and was let in with a Small Digital Camera?

I really need to know this answer because I am going to the show in Madison Square Garden for the first time and I want to capture some mem…

Started by Emad Ahmed

1 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Schen

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service