FAQ / HELP (548)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reporting A User

So hey, in some social interactive websites, we could report a user if he/she is behaving badly or violating the rules and guidelines. So,…

Started by Shazreen Jamal

3 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by dragonlp20© (Mod)

gif Images

According to the instructions in the Photos tab, it supports gif images. But when I uploaded it, it doesn't work as what a gif supposed to…

2 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Shazreen Jamal

Problems with the comments on mikeshinoda.com

Ok I'm not sure if Mike is going to see this but I'm having problems with the comments on mikeshinoda.com.It's been like that for 3-4 days.…

Started by thegluelpfan

3 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by thegluelpfan

Profile URL Address

Is the URL address for our profiles permanent? Or is it temporary and it will change? Cause I was thinking of linking it in my Blogger and…

3 Feb 5, 2010

Don't like your username?

You can change it! Click on FANS / MY PAGE / Manage My Page / Profile -- then change your full name to whatever you want. Please note, thes…

Started by Adam

7 Feb 2, 2010

How does the Music Player function work?

ok, so when i personalized and set up my page it asked me to name the colors of the music player.  so then does that mean that there's a mu…

Started by Zane Liu

1 Feb 2, 2010

Common HTML Tags

For the most part, whatever code you would have used on the old LPMB can be used here, you just have to change the [ square brackets ] to &…

Started by dragonlp20© (Mod)

1 Feb 2, 2010

Change your default Email Settings!

This doesn't really need to be a discussion, but it should be in a place where more people will notice it. If you don't uncheck a bunch of…

Started by Liaison

2 Feb 2, 2010

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service