FAQ / HELP (554)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remix songs

Hi. My hard drive crashed and my dumb ass forgot to back it up. anyone know how i can re-download the 6 bonus remix songs? if not how do i…

Started by wilson ramirez

0 Jan 11, 2013

remix downloads

Hi. My hard drive crashed and my dumb ass didnt back it up. does anyone know how i can re download the extra remix song? i believe i still…

Started by wilson ramirez

0 Jan 11, 2013

Final Remix Download Problem

Hi there, I've been getting the monthly remixes for the album. With the final remix though as I was downloading it my computer crashed and…

Started by Elliott Dawes

0 Jan 3, 2013

Mailing Address

Is there no way to fan mail Linkin Park? Couldn't find any addresses.

Started by Meiyi

1 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Kah Mun

What is the difference between linkinpark.com and lpunderground.com ? Which one is the official one ?

Hi everybody, I'm new to that site ! I have a question that really bugs : what is the difference between linkinpark.com and lpunderground…

Started by Michelle SCHERMESSER

3 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Michelle SCHERMESSER

Quero muito baixar os videos de Linkin Park

Eu procurei muito uns videos de Linkin Park como Castle of Glass, Numb entrem outros e ñ consegui baixar. Por Favor alguém que tenha o link…

Started by Matheus Lira Marques

0 Dec 8, 2012

Concerts!!

I cant wait for Linkin park to come to my area! I wantto go see them really bad!!!

Started by Amy Dillon

0 Dec 5, 2012

!HELP! LPU Problem with authorization on site

Hi! Im Olha, member of LPU from Ukraine. I asking you to help me, please. From last week its something wrong with my account onlpundergroun…

Started by Olga Martynjuk

0 Dec 4, 2012

Obtaining purmission to use song in Non profit short bike video on youtube

Hi I would like to get permission to use one of your songs in a video i created and filmed myself that i have uploaded to youtube. heres a…

Started by justintime911

3 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by jennifer lippke

Event in india..

I want know is there any tour or some programs by LINKIN PARK in india ???

Started by shamir moideen

0 Nov 29, 2012

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service