FAQ / HELP (548)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I REALLY NEED A QUESTION TO BE ANSWERD!

Can I use the song numb in my outro for youtube? I will give you full credit! I will post a link to the iTunes store so they can buy your s…

Started by billy Mays

3 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by billy Mays

How can i contact Linkin Park?

Hello guys, I want to upload lyrics videos of songs from Linkin Park. But i haven't got a license to upload the audio with the lyrics of th…

Started by David S.

0 Nov 18, 2012

Linkin Park Original CD trademark

Hi Everyone, I am from Malaysia and has been inspired by LP latest album since Minutes to Midnight until now, especially Living Things.I'v…

Started by MARCOS CHEE NAI LOI

1 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Leia Elly Snipers

LP

LINKIN PARK Les quiero decir que para mi son la mejor banda del mundo y que si me responden esto me pongo muy feliz , soy de Argentina No p…

Started by TitiLP

0 Nov 16, 2012

SHARE TO EARN QUESTIONS

It said that the top 10'000 people got a second song. Which was Lies, Greed, Misery. I Believe it also said the top 1'000 sharers get a pho…

Started by Brandon Watkinson

45 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Joaquín Pedro Gómez Hernández

projekt revolution 2002

hello friends lately fvarias have done research on the projekt revolution of 2002, andnot with meeting any live show this time only "one st…

Started by thiago crivelari nunes curytiba

0 Oct 30, 2012

Ticket Sales - South Africa

Hi. We were told via advertising that LPUnderground members could pre-purchase tickets from the website on 24 & 25 July.  Yesterday the…

Started by Karin Adlam

14 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Cobus

Linkin Park nomination on AMA

I went to vote for Linkin Park of course, they are all I listen to.  I couldn't find them in the listings, went thru it 2x.  Could an…

Started by Sonya Watson

2 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Sonya Watson

Need Help :)

Hi Guys .This new album is the best i ever heard :D Good Job !I need your help :D I live in Greece and i have a girlfriend in Poland and sh…

Started by Eric

5 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by M-theory

LP in Belarus

Anybody knows, will LP come to Belarus? (I'm dont speak english well)

Started by Nikita

0 Oct 19, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service