LINKIN PARK LIVE (690)

Featured Discussions

New Tour

Here you can make your LP's tour. You can say your favorite "setlist", the cities that the LP will pass, what cause part of the tickets wil…

Started by Lεoиαяdσ Mαzzαяεllα FяεiяεLatest Reply

LP Concerts of the past?

When I lived in Irvine, I had a friend who had a ton of Linkin Park shirts. She took to me a concert at Verizon Amphitheater! Anyone else g…

Started by ChristinaLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Tour

Here you can make your LP's tour. You can say your favorite "setlist", the cities that the LP will pass, what cause part of the tickets wil…

Started by Lεoиαяdσ Mαzzαяεllα Fяεiяε

748 on Tuesday
Reply by Martijn de Bruijn

Eoropean Tour 2013?

Anyone knows  when the european  tour 2013 will be announced?  I want them to came again in Romania:)

Started by Andreea Ioana

593 on Tuesday
Reply by Mel

Linkin Park to play in Scotland on their next UK tour!

I think that Linkin Park should consider adding a show somewhere in Scotland like Edinburgh or Glasgow! There's a huge fan base in the majo…

Started by Matthew Robertson

5 on Monday
Reply by Qwerty95k

Will Linkin Park be coming to Ireland soon?

Ive constantly looked up upcoming tour dates and I never see Ireland mentioned and since LP are touring since Living Things came out i thou…

Started by Conor Hand

39 Jun 2
Reply by Mike Rogatka

we want linkin park concert in india

hello, guys plz come to India and arrange your concert in Gujarat here is millions of fans waiting for your concert in India and Chester u…

Started by tirth panchal

0 May 18

Flashmob in MIlan, Italy 10/06/2014

Linkin Park Italia is organizing a Flashmob for the show - we'll do it during Until It's GoneTo take part go check the official video-guide…

Started by lparcshinoda

0 May 16

Music makes our heart lovable

Musib speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the sou…

Started by Arzu

44 May 13
Reply by _Blindsided_

Linkin Park in Czech Republic

Guys please!!! Come to Czech Republic!!! We want you here so much! You're the best band ever! I love you :) 

Started by Hana Novotná

0 Apr 7

What songs would you like Linkin Park to play live more often?

I would love to hear the following songs live: - Easier to Run - Lying From You - I'll Be Gone - Given Up - The Messenger - Blackbirds - Po…

Started by Jennifer Jacoby

0 Apr 5

vip package

Does the VIP package include a meet and greet with the band and do I have to purchase 2 @ $199.00 for my Son and myself?  

Started by Barbara

3 Mar 15
Reply by Jacob Anthony McCoy

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service