LINKIN PARK LIVE (688)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Linkin Park's Tour 2013

Hi to everyone! :) Do you know if the Linkin Park this year will do a concert in Italy? Thanks :D

Started by Mariagrazia

58 Feb 22
Reply by suman

chester, mike and the grand piano live - which song/concert/performance?

Long time ago, maybe 10 years.. I saw a video on tv, maybe mtv or vh1? mike plays the grand piano. and chester sits on stage (on the edge.…

Started by lene magnussen

236 Feb 22
Reply by suman

Linkin Park better play in Scotland before next Album is released

It might be hard to believe guys, but I do not want to listen to Linkin Park's upcoming 2012 Album until I see them live. I want a Scotland…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

169 Feb 22
Reply by suman

LP Tour To Asia On Aug

Hi, who s going to Linkin Park ' living things' world tour live(Asia Part)....Please let me know....From Tokyo- Osaka- HK- Taipei- Kuala Lu…

Started by SandieSaeko

199 Feb 22
Reply by suman

Linkin Park Concert at Singapore

Hi I was wondering if you guys would ever come to Singapore, I noticed for your last Asia tour, you went to many places but Singapore... It…

Started by Daniel Phelan

42 Feb 22
Reply by suman

Music makes our heart lovable

Musib speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the sou…

Started by Arzu

43 Feb 22
Reply by suman

The end of Living Thing Tour ??!

Hello !!I heard that it was the end of the ''Living Things'' tour I'm one of the biggest LP fan in Québec, Canada and they did not come in…

Started by Roxanne Larouche

37 Feb 22
Reply by suman

LP Concerts of the past?

When I lived in Irvine, I had a friend who had a ton of Linkin Park shirts. She took to me a concert at Verizon Amphitheater! Anyone else g…

Started by Christina

79 Feb 22
Reply by suman

Will Linkin Park be coming to Ireland soon?

Ive constantly looked up upcoming tour dates and I never see Ireland mentioned and since LP are touring since Living Things came out i thou…

Started by Conor Hand

38 Feb 22
Reply by suman

Have you seen Linkin Park live?

Have you seen Linkin Park in concert before? If so, we'd love for you to check out our site and see if you have anything to contribute! We…

Started by Hahninator

40 Feb 22
Reply by suman

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service