LINKIN PARK LIVE (688)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tourdates in the Netherlands soon?

Hi ther   Can anyone tell me (perhaps a member of the band?) if there will be a concert in the Netherlands next year? I know we are a small…

Started by Sarina de Kok

0 Oct 26, 2010

Concerts in Leipzig, Germany

Dear Linkin Park-Fans from Leipzig, last year I cant go to the concert in Dresden so please write that Linkin Park must come to Leipzig we…

Started by Alexander Graneis

0 Oct 26, 2010

London 10th November

Who going to be at o2 arena on the 10th in london. Am going and I can't wait.

Started by Lauren Ahluwalia

5 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Deanne Naylor

Awesome show at Stuttgart (Germany) tonight (10/22/2010)

I returned from the LINKIN PARK show at Stuttgart tonight just a few hours ago and I had the urge to write this before I go to bed. What a…

Started by Modgode

9 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Delilah

Post LP concert syndrom

hi, can someone relate to what I feel? Went to the LP concert on Friday in Germany. I had such a high, it was so awesome,  that I feel tota…

Started by Delilah

0 Oct 24, 2010

Blackout not playing on Tour?

Why aren't you guys playing Blackout in the A Thousand Sun Tour? Can't wait till the 10th of November! Pretty dissapointed that song isn't…

Started by Amir Ismail

3 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by KIrsi Vuojärvi

LP in Denmark!! ;D

Hey LP fans!! :D If you'r going to see the concert in Herning,Denmark, then please join the Facebook grup called "Linkin Park i Herning!!"…

Started by Mikkel Bekker

0 Oct 23, 2010

LP i Danmark!! :D

Hey LP fans!! :D If you'r going to see the concert in Herning,Denmark, then please join the Facebook grup called "Linkin Park i Herning!!"…

Started by Mikkel Bekker

0 Oct 23, 2010

Paris!

OMFG CANT WAIT TILL PARIS!! WHO ELSE IS GOIN?!! ITS GUNNA RØČK!

Started by Fraser Douglas

0 Oct 23, 2010

Hi everyone! [Argentina Concert Linkin Park]

hi guys in the band and fans of Linkin Park. Recently I signed, I love the new skin on the web, very good, much better than the last, I lov…

Started by Dero Gomez Berges

0 Oct 22, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service