LINKIN PARK LIVE (688)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Live in Brazil 2010

E ae galera? Quem aqui foi no show em São Paulo, Brasil, no dia 11 de Outubro de 2010? Vamos contar nossas histórias, o que fizemos para ir…

Started by Lεoиαяdσ Mαzzαяεllα Fяεiяε

1 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Leandro Roberto

does linkin park concert at paris bercy willbe cancelled?

cause of the troubles in france i want to know if the concert 10/25/2010 will be cancelled?what do you think?you can speak in french I unde…

Started by Tigger

1 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Sloche

Linkin park concert

I heard linkin park is going on tour for athousand suns. But will there be any old songs? Cause to be honest i don't like the new album

Started by Daniel

2 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Owen Davies

LP in Herning:D

Hey LP fans!! :D If you'r going to see the concert in Herning,Denmark, then please join the Facebook grup called "Linkin Park i Herning!!"…

Started by Mikkel Bekker

0 Oct 22, 2010

Australian Tour, are you going?

I am going to the 13th Dec gig in Melbourne, and possibly the 12th as well.I have no one to go with. Anyone want to get to know me and have…

Started by Dex

9 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Jamie

LINKIN PARK COME TO THE BENELUX!!!

A lot of fans want to see Linkin park live. We in the benelux don't want to go to germany or france. We had bands like metallica here but n…

Started by lars de klerk

0 Oct 21, 2010

lp to set a concert in india

hey guys please do one favour for me if u guys really care about ur fans emoitons then please set a concert in INDIA please <<<<…

Started by AsHuToSh a.k.a T.bULL

1 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by richanshu jha

EMAs

What do you think about the EMAs?   And for my German friends:   Ich hab gehört, dass man auf http://www.facebook.com/RadiobigFM Karte…

Started by Max Brauer

0 Oct 20, 2010

Linkin park to play STEP UP at their upcoming uk tour 2010

Who thinks linkin park should play step up at their upcoming uk tour 2010

Started by Tom

0 Oct 19, 2010

Linkin Park US Tour -- Question

so, i know that LP is going to announce their US tour dates soon.i went to a show back in 2008 (dallas) -- one of the greatest experiences…

Started by Pallavi Cha

4 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Wendy

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service