LINKIN PARK LIVE (688)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meet & Greet question

Hi all, just a quick question - if you get selected for a M&G, is it for just you? Or do you get to bring a friend? I think if I got se…

Started by Ming

2 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Donna Gardner

LP in SA!

Hey thereBeen a fan for the past 10 years or so, was wondering when (if ever) LP was coming to South Africa? I was thinking of spending all…

Started by Riy Domingo

0 Oct 10, 2010

October 7 SHOW ARGENTINA

INCREDIBLE SHOW LAST NIGHT HERE IN ARGENTINA, WE REALLY THANK YOU FOR COMING AND LET US ENJOY THE AMAZING SHOW, SO PLEASE, COME BACK SOON :…

Started by Martin Comito

0 Oct 8, 2010

LINKIN PARK GO TO SPAIN!!!!

PLEASE GO TO SPAIN (BARCELONA OR MADRID) THE LAST CONCERT IS IN FESTIVAL MADRID, BUT PLEASEEE GO TO SPAIN.

Started by MarkRock

1 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by JOAO VITOR ALVES MOROSO

Putting Norway in the Touring cycle

Am just wondering if you guys have been thinking to take a visit to Norway? I`ve been fan seen as I was 12 and have experienced you guys li…

Started by Kristian Helgø

0 Oct 5, 2010

Projekt Revolution 2010-2011

Has anyone heard if there is going to be a projekt revolution 2010?  I have been to a few of them and am really hoping that another one wil…

Started by Jennifer Johnson

20 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Kimberly Andresen

tour in italy

why guys never come to italy????I'm from rome and I wait till your first cd!!!!!please italian fan join me to take  linkin park on tour in…

Started by pedullà katya

1 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Nefastus

Upcoming Tour 2010

I was very happy to see that LP are now planning a new tour for 2010. First in Germany and then ... we are eager to know the rest :)   I ho…

Started by Trond Aamo

11 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by carlitosLP

NYC 9-14 show

Just returned from the show at the Best Buy Theater in Times Square...What an awesome show!!!  The mix between both old and new was incredi…

Started by Peter Gugliotta

6 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by wdgewood

Wanting Linkin Park to come to Australia

Please come tour out here in Australia once you have released your new album!!

Started by Harry bloyce

7 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Giselle

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service