LINKIN PARK (1,868)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LINKIN PARK NORTH AMERICAN TOUR

any1 know where linkin park will be performing?

Started by blazzykidd

16 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by ngoc khanh le

Tour

Linkin park should come to edmonton or vancouver my dad and I were a little disappointed when we found out they werent coming near us!!

Started by Samantha Archer

1 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Christine McRae

CALLING ALL UK LP FANS

Plz support our group and join me to try n make this a success for UK fans and show LP that were the best fans in the world, join at : http…

Started by ʝø♄η™ ★☆❧♋ッシﭢ

0 Nov 15, 2010

I think "Minutes to Midnight" may have been defeated as Linkin' Park's best album

I don't know about the rest of the LPU, but I just got the new album last night and I think it beats M2M.

Started by Andrew Weber

2 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Andrew Weber

I have an idea for the Wretches and Kings Music Video

I was sitting in my truck, listening to my A Thousand Suns album and I happen to glance at my side view mirror. During this time, the track…

Started by Joshua Estes

6 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Scott Champagne

LPUX member how do i become one.

i want to get tickets the first day they go on sale for the nyc concert at msg, htey go on sale 12/6 to lpux members how can i become a lpu…

Started by frank madaia

1 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Dayna Brisco

LP North American tour??

Two questions:Will a list of the cities/states Linkin Park is going to be coming to during their North American tour be announced the same…

Started by Shelly Levoni

0 Nov 14, 2010

When & where

When did you first start listening to linkin park and what was your first favorite song?

Started by Charles lynes

3 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by SajiNoKami

Do you play guitar???? then can u tell me how to play waiting for the end on guitar using effects pedal.....

anyone good at playing guitar plz reply!!!!!!  

Started by Malhar Kumavat

0 Nov 14, 2010

I'M AN AUSSIE FAN OF LINKIN PARK

i'm an aussie fan of linkin park, and i'm sure i'm not the only one. if you are also australian, plz join this discussion! also, can't wait…

Started by Shannan Wilde

4 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Shannan Wilde

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service