LINKIN PARK (1,856)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LINKIN PARK: INNOVATION

Hello there. I know that they are people out there like me, who enjoyed The Catalyst. People who understand why LP always try something dif…

Started by Jeffrey Alexander Christopher

0 Aug 5, 2010

touring in the USA

i think that linkin park doesn't tour enough in the united states! and that they should tour here more especially in California!!! xp!!!

Started by Andrew Silvestre

1 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Hahninator

The Catalyst - Guitar Cover

MERMAIDSEIRA6 (ME) From Linkin Park Underground + The Catalyst  +  Guitar = The Catalyst Guitar Cover Yes You Heard/Read Right A Cov…

Started by Joseph Corso

0 Aug 4, 2010

Does Mike know how to speak Japanese?

I've always wondered in the back of my head.

Started by Dohar Gorka

0 Aug 4, 2010

Please Linkin Park Come To Portugal In 2010

So i see that you guys have already scheduled some tour dates over here in Europe but unfortunately i didnt see any concert scheduled for p…

Started by Nuno Miguel Sousa

0 Aug 4, 2010

Catalyst?...Anybody?

I love this band regardless of what they put out BUT I'm not sure how I feel about this first single. Do you guys remember when LP posted t…

Started by Ethan Forrest

10 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by ryan dolan mulvihill-pretak i

saber mais

Mike you can speak portuguese

Started by paulo henrique simone

0 Aug 3, 2010

cover art....

ok, so first of all, i LOVE the catalyst. i think it's sooooo different. people need to grow up and realize that the nu metal they used to…

Started by ryan dolan mulvihill-pretak i

2 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by ryan dolan mulvihill-pretak i

THE CATALYST

I got the ticket for the new 2010 LP's tour...but I really hope that the other songs of the new album "A Thousand Suns" won't be like this…

Started by Davide Tamburrino

4 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Davide Tamburrino

LP gives me BLUE BALLS

LP is like a hot chick that gave it to me all the time....but then dumped me and now I can't get off anymore! I fantasize but never get the…

Started by Ethan Forrest

0 Aug 2, 2010

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service