LINKIN PARK (1,856)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ribirth by Fenix

3 years waiting and in between we heard several songs, new projects and total and explosive evolution from the sound,a more deep and truthf…

Started by J. Eduardo Sarabia Luna

1 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Kingofblades

Still Don't Have It Yet!!! Help Please!!

Okay so I pre-ordered the CD/DVD and we were supposed to get "The Catalyst" before anyone else can buy it. Well I still don't have it. I th…

Started by B-Rad

0 Aug 2, 2010

quiero ir a ver a linkin park a buenos aires!

HOLA, SOY DE ROSARIO Y ESTOY BUSCANDO GENTE PARA IR A VER EL RECITAL DE LINKIN EL 7 DE OCTUBRE A BS AS. !!! ME MUERO POR IR A VERLOS! SALUD…

Started by dorella

0 Aug 2, 2010

When Do I Get The Catalyst?

I pre orderd the cd/dvd set....i got a recipt email but i got no links to download the catalyst....Mike saisd we get it early but how much…

Started by Sean Maldonado

13 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Jesse Alan Berry

Smokstik vs Linkin Park- my version of The Catalyst

We worked hard on this remix/ rewrite of The Catalyst. Unfortunately we missed the deadline by 1 minute! Check it out and enjoy: http://www…

Started by John Kiehne

0 Aug 2, 2010

The Catalyst and LP's Future:

I have seen a loooooooot of people hatin on the new linkin park, and saying that they should go back to meteora and hybrid theory...  as i…

Started by Kjetil ''Fluffy'' Moen

5 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Matt LeGault

[the catalyst] lyrics so far //

think i got the song in full, (3:41 minutes long?) and this is what i got from the song anyway, hope it's right.[intro]god bless us everyon…

Started by Steven B

0 Aug 1, 2010

The Catalyst full version in this medal of honor trailer?

You guys see this yet? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqsQeDq_Ndo

Started by Vincent Clark

5 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Crube

Your Ideal Projekt Revolution Line Up

It has been a few years since the last Projekt Revolution... so... let's see your ideal line-up!Linkin ParkPublic EnemyStone SourMUCCNorma…

Started by Crube

0 Aug 1, 2010

playing in scotland

why have there been no mention of a gig in scotland,, i went the last time and there wasnt any problems so why not come back,, scotland wel…

Started by ross andeson

1 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Cillian

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service