LINKIN PARK (1,856)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mp3 download does not work

Hi, I'm in need of some serious nerd help. My iTunes is up to date, and I don't have any spyware, viruses, etc.I paid for and received the…

Started by Dex

4 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Dex

The Catalyst and LP's Future:

I have seen a loooooooot of people hatin on the new linkin park, and saying that they should go back to meteora and hybrid theory...  as i…

Started by Kjetil ''Fluffy'' Moen

2 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Kjetil ''Fluffy'' Moen

Linkin Park "signed" skate deck

Hey all I was wondering if any of you know if this skate deck is signed by the band and then printed 1000 copies or if each skate deck is p…

Started by Sean P

0 Jul 28, 2010

I think they already contacted the winner so i'm pissed

I think they already contacted the winner so i'm pissed let me know http://www.indabamusic.com/submissions/show/25491   thanks pre

Started by Pre

0 Jul 28, 2010

God bless us everyone we're a broken people living under loaded gun.........CONTINUED / NEXT VERSE

-for miles aby gazing while i lye, dawn thus getting near as the shuddering silence rings in my ear   ****God bless us everyone      Were a…

Started by sheryl c

2 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Alejandra Andrea Ubeda Solano

LINKIN PARK CHILE

HOLA AMIGOS... CREE ESTE GRUPO PARA QUE PODAMOS UNIRNOS Y HACER ALGO ENTRETE... UNA JUNTA DE LINKIN PARK ANTES DEL CONCIERTO EN OCTUBRE...…

Started by Iván Colimil Sepúlveda

17 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Alejandra Andrea Ubeda Solano

never sent a letter to Linkin Park

I a musician, a lot of work that would gather up on his own recording studio. We called his studio "ozart studio", as my group is called Oz…

Started by Oleg

0 Jul 27, 2010

Linkin Park in Colombia

Colombia is ready, here we are waiting LP yeaaaaaaaaaaah

Started by Jonathan Leal Quiroga

0 Jul 26, 2010

the best

watch?v=hf0ou7u7GfU

Started by A.H Suliman

0 Jul 26, 2010

LP, featuring YOU... VOTE!!

Hey everyone. Please take a minute to listen to some submissions for the Linkin Park, featuring YOU contest. Once you've found your favorit…

Started by Adam

0 Jul 25, 2010

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service