LINKIN PARK (1,856)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

cuando se viene una gira por argentina

toda argentina los espera chicos por favor dense una gira por este pais hermoso lleno de cultura y paisajes hermoso con gente humilde q sol…

Started by shinosda_girl

0 Jul 7, 2010

Why Linkin Park? or What LP means to you...

All of us are here because of one reason: WE LOVE LP!   What I want to know is why??!!!   I have my reasons of liking them and i'm sure you…

Started by LuvLP4ever

9 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Linkin Park forever

Concept Album?

So I'm someone who constantly tries to find something new about the next LP album. One of the places I use is Wikipedia. Early on it stated…

Started by Esaul

9 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Linkin Park forever

What does the rest of your family think to LP?

What does the rest of your family think to LP? Do they like them?

Started by Samuel

53 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by ownageLinkinPark

Any good bands beside linkin park?

Linkin Park is my #1 band by a long shot but i wonder if theres any other good bands i can listen to. Please no justin bieber -.- lol

Started by ownageLinkinPark

0 Jul 7, 2010

new album

i'm so exsiting to hear the new album

Started by mike shinoda

0 Jul 7, 2010

New Album

I have a question. Im from germany and I bought tickets for the tour in germany and the first concert is in Berlin in october. But i have n…

Started by Felix

1 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Felix

LP is the best

Hey guys who do not agree that LP slow songs(like shadow of the day) as well as fast songs (like papercut)are not great, reply if you are a…

Started by Vimarsh Mishra

0 Jul 7, 2010

We want a Linkin Park tour NOW!

Its been forever, and I really hope Linkin Park goes on tour soon. I havent seen them since 08. and I am craving too see them soooo bad. An…

Started by Kellie Nicole

7 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Carlos Rguez. Vega

Guitar Hero: Linkin Park

Seriously, doesn't anyone else other than me reckon there should be a Guitar Hero Linkin Park?I mean it could mix the guitar/bass, drums, v…

Started by Nathan Josh

1 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Micah

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service