LINKIN PARK (1,856)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

transformers 4 music

i really hope `ill be gone` for the next transformers,it really matches and it gives energy to the viewers to...

Started by rob

0 Apr 2

Linkin Parks actual date they formed

Right ok i know Linkin park started in 1996 and that's all I've been able to find. I've been looking for ages and I've looked every where b…

Started by Cameron Payne

0 Apr 1

Linkin Park's new album in 2014 ?

We know that Recharged, a new remix album will be released 10/29/13. But I have a question, Is there going to be a sixth album in 2014 ?

Started by Guillaume LP

272 Mar 29
Reply by robinrink

Don't get old too soon.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: I truly don't feel Linkin Park's doing the same thing. You might be in the music business currently, but it is more…

Started by Diego Rios

0 Mar 29

happy birthday

Joyeux anniversaire chester de la Belgique 

Started by françois kutten

0 Mar 19

Linkin Park in Manila 2013

Hey Guys! This is Kaushal Rudani from Dagupan City, Philippines :) It was a great experience attending Linkin Park Live in Concert on Augus…

Started by Kaushal Rudani

0 Mar 15

Minnesota State Fair

Hello, my name is Emily and I am such a huge fan of you guys. You are playing at the Minnesota state fair this year and I was so excited to…

Started by Emily Marker

95 Mar 9
Reply by fahamidapapri

Extension of the "Carnivores Tour" to include Europe Tour Dates!!

Hello Guys there is a Petition for any lost Lp or MARS member who lives in Europe. It contains our wish for a extension of the Carnivores T…

Started by Chris Hybrid

0 Mar 7

New song, Guilty All The Same. Listen here and now!

The song is so amazing! I can't wait to hear the rest! Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OeWLFPx2kM

Started by Travis Odo

0 Mar 6

sept 6

anyone know the code for sept 6 concert?

Started by Debbie barron

14 Mar 6
Reply by fahamidapapri

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service