LINKIN PARK (1,856)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Challenge: FREE LP/LPU shirts up for grabs

Hello LPers, it is I raising from the depths of the abyss.Do any of you want FREE Linkin Park shirts? I have shirts from LP shirts to LPU s…

Started by Zoe Ong

2 Mar 1
Reply by Devin DuBose

LINKIN PARK's best concert?

1)Live in Texas(2003) 2)Live in Berlin(2012) 3)Rock am Ring(2001,2004) 4)Itunes Festival(2011) 5)Madison Square Garden,New York City(2011)…

Started by Yiğit Şahin

0 Feb 26

rel

Terkait: Hotel murah di jakarta mobil sedan corolla Arif Hosting Harga Murah dan Hosting Terbaik di Indonesia Alfamart official partner…

Started by PETRUS LENDE NGONGO

0 Feb 25

What song made you feel the most? Positive or negative feelings/memories.

LP has the greatest lyrics, IMO. They are perfectly written and all of 'em make me think 'bout my life. They are just so deep.. My song of…

Started by Martin Kocjančič

2 Feb 24
Reply by domnomos

Linkin Park satanic?

I'm from Brazil and I have no way of knowing much about the band then I wonder if Linkin Park has some relationship or some sort of satanic…

Started by Pedro

114 Feb 22
Reply by suman

Contact

Hey guys, I'm going to make an introduction thread to, or atleast respond to the introductionthread that has already been made.   But I've…

Started by Philippe Vandemeulebroucke

228 Feb 22
Reply by suman

New Puzzle.

Discuss.

Started by Mike Shinoda

1815 Feb 22
Reply by suman

Linkin Park & Eminem Collaboration

I think that u guys from LP should make song with Em ... I'm sure it would be amazing because it will be collaboration of the best band and…

Started by Kristina Horska

625 Feb 22
Reply by suman

WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

I really don't know what like more. So,i just would like to know what you think or which one for you do you like more

Started by Margaret Santos

663 Feb 22
Reply by suman

LP Come to India!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dying for your new studio album of 2014 (in june-july ? please june 28! that's my birthday!!!), and after your next album release please vi…

Started by Pritish Kumar Patil

0 Feb 15

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service