LINKIN PARK (1,856)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LP Come to India!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dying for your new studio album of 2014 (in june-july ? please june 28! that's my birthday!!!), and after your next album release please vi…

Started by Pritish Kumar Patil

0 Feb 15

I want to join LPU, what are some things to know before signing up?

Mainly how good is the experience?

Started by Andy L.

0 Feb 14

auographs

Excuse me, is it truth that members of Linkin Park give autographs all people who want to get them? Or maybe only the chosen ones, for exam…

Started by Kreska

0 Feb 13

Step Up / Its Going Down / Nobodies Listening

Dear Linkin Park I am aware that June is a long way off at present and you have gigs before the post mentioned. Will you (I would like to…

Started by Dave George

0 Feb 9

Which songs of LP do you like best?

You can shoose a lot songs from the 5 albums or LPU or recharge... I like Papercut,In The End,Crawling,Somewhere I Belong,Easier To Run,Wha…

Started by Don Heyes

0 Feb 2

Is "A Light That Never Comes" Creative Commons?

Hello, I was wondering if LP's new "A Light That Never Comes" is under Creative Commons, they had a remix contest recently and I was wonder…

Started by William David McCraney

1 Jan 27
Reply by Astat

World Tour. Concert in Barcelona, Catalonia.

A concert in Barcelona for the world tour would be great, thanks. Madrid is the capital but Barcelona and its surroundings have got much mo…

Started by Kei Juste Ono

0 Jan 27

2014 Tour

Hi, When is Linkin Park planning to do a UK Tour or Europe ? Thanks All! x

Started by Molly Fathers

5 Jan 27
Reply by vigneh kumar

Happy Birthday Rob Bourdon Project

On the 20th Jan, our favourite drummer is celebrating his 35th birthday. In celebration to his birthday, I along with a lot of other fans o…

Started by S. Mer De Noms

0 Jan 16

Linkin Park Music Video - Iridescent, Controversial?

Hi there. just like you all, i'm a die hard linkin park fan! however, seeing their new music video, Iridescent, some thoughts came to my mi…

Started by Jessica Lianna Smith

18 Jan 10
Reply by John Smith

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service