LINKIN PARK (1,856)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I made this video for Mike Shinoda, please help me to get it under his attention!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aGRf7QFc0c

Started by Eileen van Dijk

0 Dec 20, 2013

LP's Sixth Studio Effort: What Do You Want To Hear?

What do you want to hear in Linkin Park's next album? Do you want them to build on their new experimental sound, go back to their roots, or…

Started by Trey King

384 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Giuseppe Meluccio

Fav LP Album?

What's Your Fav LP Album? M2M , Hybrid Theory , Or Meteora

Started by LinkinParkClub1

33 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Eleni Kole

Christmas album?

Wouldn't it be fantastic if Linkin Park made a christmas album with original songs and old classics in their style?

Started by Anton Lundh

3 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Larry Perez

Recharged Album

Hello everyone, I just bought linkin park's new remixes album "recharged" and I hate to say that after being a fan for more than 10 years n…

Started by Tigger

10 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Tigger

Linkin Park - Castle Of Glass (A.I.M. Remix)

Hey Linkin Park fans! I just made a remix to "Castle Of Glass", dubstep/glitch hop if you fancy such sounds ;) I sincerely hope you all enj…

Started by Amer Chaudhry

0 Nov 30, 2013

Best Linkin Park song ever

I want to see what is the most popular Linkin Park song ever. Leave a comment and tell me which is you favorite. In a week I will tally up…

Started by Manuel Camacho

629 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by scizz

Linkin Park & Transformers 4 movie?

Linkin Park has contributed to the Transformers movie franchise. Will they be part of it again, if they make a Transformers 4 movie? Here i…

Started by highlandpark

18 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by jack.spooner

Given up Sleep When You're Dead cover song

recently did a cover track of 'given up' by lp check it out on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqV1iGt8dNc please share and re po…

Started by matthew szigeti

0 Nov 19, 2013

Wedding gift

Hi there, I was wondering if you could give me some tips. About 5 years ago, I won tickets to a Linkin Park concert in Hamburg Germany an…

Started by Andy Höschele

0 Nov 18, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service