LP UNDERGROUND (153)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please Help

Hey Guys So I signed up to LPUX as a annual member But now theres the problem I created this account cause I don't know where I can log in…

Started by Justus Langer

1 May 2, 2011
Reply by Adam

who here has been to a M&G?

i sent in my RSVP for a M&G for the staple center concert on FEB-23, im a LPUX annual pass holder, but i only paid for 2 month's of it,…

Started by Crystal

2 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Amy Franklin

M&G Experience?!

I'm super stoked that I received a M&G message this morning for the St. Paul show.  So what does the M&G all entail?  Do you get ti…

Started by Aaron Halvorson

6 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Pioquinto

Help! Linkin Park Live In Italy (26 June)

Hi guys i need help!! i will attend to the concert in Italy this summer and i would like to attend also to the Meet&Greet (cause i'm an…

Started by Renèe LPUX Member Iaccarino

3 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Tudor Bran

10 years of LPU, time to say goodbye!

It has been an amazing journey being part of the Linkin Park Underground since day one of it's creation. I'm so glad to see a lot of LPU me…

Started by highlandpark

1 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Skywalker

My blog, my story about lpu summit (london)

http://linkinlayra.blogspot.com/2010/11/omfg-thank-u-linkin-park-thank-you-lpu.html   ps. new readers are very welcome! :) (I have only 40…

Started by Laura Ala-Salomäki

2 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Laura Ala-Salomäki

japan disaster T-T

hey did you see japan disaster?... dont you think that maybe the family of mike shinoda can be of the part of japan that was devastated.I'm…

Started by ruben guillermo del rosario hdez

0 Mar 26, 2011

TopSpin has the gall to ask me to re-up for LPU?!

I'm still waiting for some information as to why I could not sign in to the pre-sale for the last tour! One person tried to help, but she c…

Started by mithridain

1 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Juan Quinonez

Dallas M&G Announced?

Has anyone heard if the M&G for the rescheduled  Dallas show has been announced?  Not sure if they'd already sent notifications before…

Started by Leila Scott

0 Feb 26, 2011

How to sign up for a meet & greet???

I cant figure out the new LPU =(

Started by Pinkymuffin

1 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by LP13413 - Andrew Krumbach

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service