LP UNDERGROUND (153)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Camera Policy @ LPU Summit/Show in Chicago?

Does anyone happen to know what the camera policy is for the LPU Summit on Wednesday in Chicago?  And also if that policy will apply for th…

Started by Aaron Halvorson

1 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by dereklp -Moderator-

Meet and Greets for 2011 NA Tour

I am LPU member and I cannot figure out how to register for the Meet and Greets. When I go to the LPU page now it does not have a login any…

Started by Chris Ward

11 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by lady_t

meet and greet Sydney 11 dec 2010...

Hey i went to the Sydney show on the DEC 2010 and i got a chance to go to the meet and greet. Was a great experience to meet them. There wa…

Started by Angela Hewson

3 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Angela Hewson

Did anyone who pre ordered tickets get their seats yet for sunrise FL show?

i did the LPU pre ordered and got tickets for the Sunrise show in FL and ive yet to get my tickets or even what seats i have? whats up with…

Started by Tommie Lee

2 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Tommie Lee

Check account for LPU - end date?

I was wondering how to check to see how long your LPU membership lasts until?I don't see any section for like account or something like tha…

Started by Lisa J.

2 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by dragonlp20© (Mod)

Question about the Chicago LPU Summit

Hey everyone!   I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a due date to getting passes for the summit. If so, when is it? Because I have…

Started by Meagan Barnette

0 Jan 8, 2011

newcastle meet n greet 5th nov 2010

hey there , was anyone at the newcastle meet n greet ?? i was there and so far weve found 6 other ppl that was there but we were hopin to g…

Started by Charlene McAliece

3 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Angela Hewson

i purchased to LPUX Annual pass...

but whenever i try to buy the underground cd it says $10 for NON LPUX member, but i AM a member....how do i fix this?

Started by aplacetorest

4 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by aplacetorest

Adelaide Meet & Greet

Hey, I'm wondering when the Photo's from the Adelaide M & G will be posted...and what an AWESOME experience & amazing show...!!!  

Started by Aaron Winterfield

2 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Samantha Chloe' Hincksman

a Ton of questions!

What happened to the LPU log in???? and im going to my 1st Lp concert at Sunrise and i signed up for the meet and greet? when do i know if…

Started by Tommie Lee

2 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Tommie Lee

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service