LP UNDERGROUND (153)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LPU meet and greet rules

I just signed up for a meet&greet for the North American Tour, and I was just wondering what the rules of meet and greets were.  For ex…

Started by Chazyshay32

20 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by burning daylight

I have been a member for a LONG time and i have a question about the M&G

as soon as we had a chance for sign up for the M&G i applied, i was a rollover from lpu9 when i applied, but yesterday i purchased the…

Started by aplacetorest

2 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by aplacetorest

LPUX Question

I just joined and was completely confused with everything. Am I to assume there is no longer an LPU specific log in and its tied in with yo…

Started by Adam Morland

11 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Amy Franklin

How is RESERVED FAN CLUB SEATING assigned?

I paid for reserved seating at the Los Angeles show. Do they assign it randomly, or is it based on whoever is first like at 9:01AM to buy t…

Started by Bonnie Monaghan

0 Dec 15, 2010

LPU CHAT

I can't log in, but there's something wrong because, my lpu9 membership is from 02/04/2010 to 02/04/2011, when I try to log in, they say th…

Started by JuShinoda

1 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Sofi

LPU9 and LPUX

Ok, so i remember every year before my LPU membership was up, I would go to Best Buy and buy the new package with the membership code, shir…

Started by Joanna

1 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by LP13413 - Andrew Krumbach

LPU9 members cant get into LPUX chat?

Hello. Being that I mostly went to LPU for the chat room, it's kinda dissapointing that this is the case. I transferred over my membership…

Started by Brian Fensch

0 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Dampney

LPUX ISSUE

I signed up and paid for my LPUX membership today and am having a large amount of difficulty finding out how to log on. I have tried to con…

Started by Natalie Keating

4 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Natalie Keating

How can I get VIP access to meet and greet Linkin Park?

I'm a big fan of linkin park from years of listening to them. I never saw them live, and i really want to meet them at least once lol. Do i…

Started by Milli

0 Nov 20, 2010

Does a Monthly Membership Automatically Renew?

I signed up for a monthly membership for $10 so I could get access to the first day of the pre-sale, I was wondering does this automaticall…

Started by Adam Fishman

3 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Ms. AC (Moderator)

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service