LP UNDERGROUND (153)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Linkin Park Underground Eleven

http://lpunderground.com/         

Started by beatriz martins

1 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

Camden NJ SUMMIT and CONCERT meet up, hotel stay

I started this in the LPUNDERGROUND forum as well, but for those that do not visit the forum, we are planning a group rate for people that…

Started by michael

1 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

LIVE AROUND THE WORLD HELP!!

So I live in Canada and now I don't get the chance to use Spotify to listen to the recordings... Could someone e-mail me a link or somethin…

Started by Brandon Watkinson

7 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

como compro los boletos para el concierto en mexcico

como  compro los boletos ya los carque a las compras pero solo me dice que estan reservados por 20 min y no se donde los pago, ayundenme pl…

Started by olga maria gonzalez antuñano

1 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

does plus membership increase your chances of meet and greet? tell me which you had

i'm interested to know if the people who have recieved meet n greets in the past had the regular or plus underground package? also, if i b…

Started by jamiep

5 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

LP Underground Songs

I can't buy the [LP Underground] albums on the website for some reason. It won't let me get them... I'm on the one month "Linkin Park Under…

Started by Christa Anderson

3 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

Songs From the Underground

I like a lot of the songs from Linkin Park's album - Songs from the Underground album. I am not a LPU member though. Is there any way that…

Started by Sam

11 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

Wait... I have to spend $60 for...

Okay, so I saw this thread on early entry here http://lpunderground.com/forum/the_underground/2018443 Now before I could answer his questi…

Started by Cesar Garcia

2 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

when should i be receiving my tickets?

my concert is august 21st at auburn hills and i havent received a ups tracking code about the shipment with the tickets. Is something wrong…

Started by nick azzo

1 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

Early entrance and LPU Benefits

Hi Could anyone please help me. I understand that with LPU membership, you get early access to the venue. However, this is only applicable…

Started by Ryno

11 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service