LP UNDERGROUND (153)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Request!!!!!

Hello Linkinpark. I m ur fan from 1995 when ur band started.... I m from India and i want to see u live so i request u that plz come in ind…

Started by RISHAB

1 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

INTERNATIONAL LPU SUMMITS

Have you been to a previous Summit? Are you planning on attending an upcoming LPU Summit? Connect with new friends you made that Summit eve…

Started by LP Underground

331 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

LPU 11 Pass

Hello. I have a few questions.  Linkin Park is going to Sonic Boom. I was wondering if I purchase the LPU pass will I get to meet them? Or…

Started by Christina Y.

7 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

Request

Hello!My name is Dejan, i come from Slovenia(Europe), i am massive fan of you & i have one request. My brother is a massive fan of you…

Started by Dejan Širec

3 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

LPU Sessions Contest

Hmm...looks like nobody's posted about this on LP.com yet. Surprising! Here's my entry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHm1YzED5Rs

Started by Astat

1 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

LP Underground member in Colombia

Hi! I want to join LPU, however I need to confirm if  my country already has members from the elite Soldier Family If anybody knows someth…

Started by LP's Daughter

2 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

Unable to register/purchase membership for LPU12

Hi everyone, I'm newbie here. And I having difficulties to register at LPU12 membership at the moment. IS there any limitation number of me…

Started by Hap Chee Hoe

0 Jul 2, 2013

Dead Memories

Dead Memories is a cover band of Linkin Park. The members have just 13 years old and 12 years old.

Started by Mariana Monteiro do Amaral Manar

1 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Mariana Monteiro do Amaral Manar

LPU free one month trial...?

Hi, I'm fairly new on this site and I'm not sure what to do with this ticket enclosed within the cd I just bought from a Dutch site. (Livin…

Started by Moocky

12 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Moocky

Meet and greets at concerts?

Hey guys! Just a quick question. Can non LPU members meet the band before/after concerts (whenever time they do it) or is it just members o…

Started by Lil' Linkin Lady

2 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Lil' Linkin Lady

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service