LP UNDERGROUND (153)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Linkin Park.com Like's

what do you think about the new Button "Like" really like it! :), it would be cool if there are a notifier like because is tired go look i…

Started by Oscar Medina

5 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Hannah Nightingale

Does the $10/Monthly LPU Membership come with access for Meet and Greet?

Going to the Vegas, but don't have the cash right now for the Yearly. Anyone know?   Thanks all.

Started by Danny Flores

4 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Gonzalo Martin

LPU Chat - 12 October

I am working on contacting Adam so he can contact TinyChat.....   Edit: It's back up :D

Started by dragonlp20© (Mod)

2 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by kazuki tomita(A.J)

Past M&G in Werchter, Belgium

Hey LPU! I just wanted to know who of you attended the M&G in Belgium on June 30, like I did... My problem is, I've lost so many of you…

Started by An Van Oppens

0 Oct 11, 2011

NEW LPU AUCTION

Have you guys seen the new LPU Auction? thoughts of these items? check it out here: http://www.lpuauctions.com/default.aspx 

Started by Lorenzo E.

0 Oct 3, 2011

Linkin Park Meet Up

Hi guys,   Im a massive LP fan but i live in north-east UK and nothing really happens I was wondering if sum hardcore LP fans could have…

Started by Andrew Thomas Marley

1 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Aaralyn D

LPU Summit Hamburg

Hey there,   LP thanks so much for the great summit. It was so much fun hanging out with you and personally I really enjoyed the acoustic s…

Started by N7

1 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by LP_Flo (LPA Flozuki)

Searching for a girl i met at the LPU Summit in Hamburg

Sorry to bother a lot of people with this but perhaps she reads this or someone knows her :-)   I am still searching for a girl i met at th…

Started by LP_Flo (LPA Flozuki)

3 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by LP_Flo (LPA Flozuki)

how to become a member of the LPU?

for all LP fans, especially Indonesia (Indo comment) .. how to become a member of the LPU? and how much money should I spend to be a LPU? p…

Started by Bagus Adhitya

4 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Rositsa (Moderator)

Just signed up for LPU and I have a TONE of questions...

OKAY! This is very different from 8 years ago....that and I'm probably less technologically savvy than your great grandmother. I just bough…

Started by Bubble Dragon

11 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Kayla Wells

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service