SIDE AND SOLO PROJECTS (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I Have Written The Song For Transformers: AOE‏‏

I didn't not say more, planet in horror  War, blood, the terrorists, all over the planet Nobody doesn't walking streets, the curtains even…

Started by Eren TAN

0 Mar 25

Eminem

Linkin Park if you guys read this I want to ask you something? Can you guys see if Eminem will like to do a album together I think it's per…

Started by Charles Webb

2 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by James Austin Woodard

Linkin Park ft.......

Linkin Park is such an amazing band im just curious to anyone elses ideas of who they should do songs with. Me personally I think a song by…

Started by James Austin Woodard

0 Dec 8, 2013

Copyright permission

I'm a Brazilian writer and a huge fan of yours.  I'm writing a trilogy about a love story between people who have difficulty loving and tru…

Started by Cristiane R. Allevato Serruya

2 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Cristiane R. Allevato Serruya

"Mall" - Directed by Joe Hahn

This is a thread created to discuss Joe Hahn's upcoming film named "Mall".Linkin Park are confirmed to be creating the score and the soundt…

Started by Todd Williamson

26 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by arafat

Dead By Sunrise Vs. Linkin Park

Personally i liked more DBS than FM.... but i don´t know which band is better between LP and DBS... so i ask you guys give me your opinion

Started by Isaac Diaz

6 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by alicksonia

Sfm movie with your music

Hi Linkin park. My name is Benjamin Blichfeldt im 15 year old and i want to ask about a thing. Every year there is a contest on steam/Valve…

Started by Benjamin Blichfedlt

1 May 25, 2013
Reply by tiptop ton

Dead By Sunrise

What are your favorite songs on the album Out Of Ashes by Chester's side project Dead By Sunrise

Started by Jessica

22 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by tomaakter27

Fort Minor vs Dead By Sunrise

A Discussion on which side band you prefer I personally prefer Fort Minor I wanna hear your opinion

Started by Ronnie

10 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by tomaakter27

Can I use remember the name on a YouTube video I made

I made a video of me skateboarding and made a video and I put that song in it so I was wondering if I could upload it and use the song Reme…

Started by Taylor J Vanderwood

3 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Rositsa (Moderator)

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service