THE BARRACKS (203)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Backup CDs

Hello, I'm a LP fan and I just bought Meteora and want to make a backup copy and maybe add songs from the album to a mixed CD that I can pl…

Started by L P Fan

0 Jan 30, 2011

Do not you think John Lennon's solo success is also owed by Yoko Ono?

I think that saying that "a man owes his career to his wife" in the case of John Lennon and Yoko are extremely reasonable.A woman with such…

Started by Peggy from Poland

0 Jan 23, 2011

If you feel like it, Check out my songs!

Hi I love linkin park and they've inspired me to make my own music.   This is my Latest one, "direman" but there a few more here (LInk to y…

Started by Andrew McKay

1 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Andrew McKay

Deftones fans anyone? If so check this out.

Hi all,            I'm brand new here but wanted to share with you a video I made for the Deftones song Cmnd/Cntrl off of their newest reco…

Started by Jason D. Vermeychuk

0 Jan 18, 2011

cool car my couzin did

Started by Ichigo18

0 Jan 12, 2011

Anyone go on Bungie.net?

Does anyone go on Bungie.net? If they do, what's your username?

Started by Hari

0 Jan 12, 2011

PROSE/SHORT STORY THREAD

I saw a poem thread so why not a prose thread   ----   tears don't drown your sorrow by ZARAcutielost one, Why do you always seem so sad?…

Started by ZARAcutie

0 Jan 7, 2011

Fancy reviewing a new Rock / Metal album?

Hi   We manage an up and coming Rock / Metal band whose video for their current single is currently featuring on Kerrang and Scuzz TV in th…

Started by Stuart Cheese

4 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Stuart Cheese

Gorillaz-Fort Minor Mashup Vid

I DID NOT MAKE THIS. I just found this awesome mashup vid of Fort Minor's "High Road (Feat. John Legend)" and Gorillaz' "19-2000 (Soulchild…

Started by TreyR

1 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Angelique C.

One Step Kloser-my mix/poem

I'm One Step Kloser to the edge, from bashing away your head. Your words don't make no sense, no wonder i'm so intense.  Your ignorance is…

Started by Ichigo18

0 Jan 5, 2011

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service