THE BARRACKS (202)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SWOYM Version 1

Haha, what LP forum would be complete without this discussion?! And, since it's a new forum, I get to start it out on #1. Woohoo! Soooo, Sa…

Started by Tiernan (Moderator)

185 Feb 15
Reply by Kimberlys

Who here thinks Mike Shinoda should make a song with Eminem?

Started by Sergei Buiko

9 Feb 3
Reply by Chance Pecot

Old Linkinpark.com members

The title says everything. Type your old linkinpark.com nickname here so everyone can find eachother again. My old nick where:DogFan_LP"The…

Started by A C

318 Feb 3
Reply by suman

in Linkin Park's Reanimation album what does Chester say is "pouring" before the blood in One Step Closer?

Not the studio One Step Closer, but "One Step Closer - Live LP Underground tour 2003" from "Reanimation". This has always bugged me so much…

Started by Matt Groth

3 Jan 13
Reply by Matt Groth

What Do You Think About These Songs?

I'm at that point in my life where I really don't know where I'm going or whether what I'm doing is going to lead to anything or whether it…

Started by Daniel Makkink

0 Dec 26, 2013

LINKIN PARK MOVIE

What would you all think about a film featuring the music of Linkin Park its been an idea I've had in my head for years now 

Started by Marlin Mealer

127 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Om T

What Was The Last Album You Got? v.1.0 for the new forum

I figured, since we have new forums and everything, I would resurrect this classic thread. It doesnt matter how you got the album (bought i…

Started by Jay Sensei

179 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by nasimaa smith

“Just say no to drugs” (Demons) Offensive Rhymes

Come take a walk and talk with me I know all their dirty little secrets, step out of denial CHILL OUT and maybe then you'll be able to see…

Started by Just say no to drugs

25 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Just say no to drugs

Help in Remix "Lost in the Echo" Contest! VOTE FOR ME

HI.! Please.. help me in the contest, vote for me in:http://www.indabamusic.com/opportunities/linkin-park-lost-in-the-echo-remix-contest/su

Started by Mikolaj Medrala

4 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by rafia maik

Eh... There are people who understand Chinese?

Eh... I am a high school student from China,my English is very bad....所以有人会中文吗? QAQ

Started by Weicheng Cai

3 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by rafia maik

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service