Christopher Mizell's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Sure, I would post photos everywhere if it happened! "

Christopher Mizell replied Nov 22, 2010 to Help Me Make My Proposal A Very Special One At Your ATL Show To My Awesome GF!! Pleaaseee!!!!!

11 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Will Rivendell

"Bought tickets for the ATL Concert today!! My friends and I will be ground floor jus…"

Christopher Mizell replied Nov 22, 2010 to Help Me Make My Proposal A Very Special One At Your ATL Show To My Awesome GF!! Pleaaseee!!!!!

11 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Will Rivendell

"Thanks, Ill have to try twitter too. As far as a song goes... It would have to be "T…"

11 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Will Rivendell

"Crawling out of those two. But I would say either was my favorite song. Favorite son…"

Christopher Mizell replied Nov 21, 2010 to Numb vs. Crwaling

12 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Regiane

"Done and Done, Thanks "

Christopher Mizell replied Nov 19, 2010 to Help Me Make My Proposal A Very Special One At Your ATL Show To My Awesome GF!! Pleaaseee!!!!!

11 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Will Rivendell

"Some Pictures Of Us =) "

Christopher Mizell replied Nov 19, 2010 to Help Me Make My Proposal A Very Special One At Your ATL Show To My Awesome GF!! Pleaaseee!!!!!

11 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Will Rivendell

"Thanks for the Idea man, do you think you can help me out with their emails if you k…"

11 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Will Rivendell

"Well tickmaster is just telling you when they went on sale but doest actually let yo…"

Christopher Mizell replied Nov 19, 2010 to Help Please...

3 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Christopher Mizell

"Ill be there is ATL too! Im gonna get as close as I can to see the band but it could…"

Christopher Mizell replied Nov 19, 2010 to Help Please...

3 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Christopher Mizell

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service