Matt Ashworth's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Scar Symmetry's 'Ghost Prototype Part 2: Deus Ex Machina" "For we will not conformW…"

Matt Ashworth replied Apr 1, 2012 to Your favourite non-Linkin Park lyrics at present (or ever, if you wish :))

25 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Aaralyn D

"I just purchased LPUX and LPU Eleven off the LPU store, but the last album I've purc…"

Matt Ashworth replied Apr 1, 2012 to What Was The Last Album You Got? v.1.0 for the new forum

179 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by nasimaa smith

"Is the disc damaged in any way?  You said it was used; if it's damaged it's possible…"

Matt Ashworth replied Apr 1, 2012 to Hybrid Theory EP - fake?

3 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

"I've heard of that happening before...fortunately I've never had that issue (and I b…"

Matt Ashworth replied Apr 1, 2012 to LPU

3 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

"Blackout In The End Breaking The Habit Soundtrack High Voltage (HTEP original)"

Matt Ashworth replied Apr 1, 2012 to FAVORITE SONGS

183 Mar 9
Reply by fahamidapapri

"Blackout: second chorus.  'Nough said."

Matt Ashworth replied Apr 1, 2012 to A Thousand Suns Best Song Chorus?

9 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Matt Ashworth

"ATS took a few listens to grow on me, but it wasn't until I actually listened to the…"

Matt Ashworth replied Apr 1, 2012 to A Thousand Suns: Good/Bad?

154 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Matt Ashworth

"I'd like a combination of both.  My favorite song, period, is Blackout.  The instrum…"

Matt Ashworth replied Apr 1, 2012 to WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

663 Feb 22
Reply by suman

"Unfortunately I'm missing a good amount of the Underground and Single releases...but…"

Matt Ashworth replied Apr 1, 2012 to What LP's CDs do you have?

130 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Johan Stel

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service