sarah elizabeth locallo's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"WHAT ARE YOU EVEN?????? ummmm...okay we are actually talking about LINKIN PARK. "

sarah elizabeth locallo replied Jun 20, 2013 to OK LP GIRLS WHATS YOUR BIGGEST LP FANGIRLING("FINGERLING" HOPE YOU GET IT) MOMENT?

48 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by sarah elizabeth locallo

"The end of "BLACKOUT" when "COME DOWN" comes in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

sarah elizabeth locallo replied Jun 18, 2013 to OK LP GIRLS WHATS YOUR BIGGEST LP FANGIRLING("FINGERLING" HOPE YOU GET IT) MOMENT?

48 Jun 20, 2013

"WHAT? I don;t really know what you're talking about but I'm talking about LINKIN PAR…"

sarah elizabeth locallo replied Jun 18, 2013 to OK LP GIRLS WHATS YOUR BIGGEST LP FANGIRLING("FINGERLING" HOPE YOU GET IT) MOMENT?

48 Jun 20, 2013

"whenever they perform live & either Chester sings/raps along with Mike's parts o…"

sarah elizabeth locallo replied Jun 15, 2013 to OK LP GIRLS WHATS YOUR BIGGEST LP FANGIRLING("FINGERLING" HOPE YOU GET IT) MOMENT?

48 Jun 20, 2013

"on making of meteora when Chester is looking super stressed and mike is like "tell m…"

sarah elizabeth locallo replied Jun 10, 2013 to OK LP GIRLS WHATS YOUR BIGGEST LP FANGIRLING("FINGERLING" HOPE YOU GET IT) MOMENT?

48 Jun 20, 2013

""

sarah elizabeth locallo replied Jun 10, 2013 to OK LP GIRLS WHATS YOUR BIGGEST LP FANGIRLING("FINGERLING" HOPE YOU GET IT) MOMENT?

48 Jun 20, 2013

"HEY UMMMMMMMMMMMMM A LITTLE OFF TOPIC BUT COULD YOU HELP ME OUT WITH A PROBLEM? I'M…"

sarah elizabeth locallo replied May 4, 2013 to Why do you listen to music

29 May 5, 2013
Reply by Nadya

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF THHHHHH…"

sarah elizabeth locallo replied May 3, 2013 to The Best LP concert?

152 Mar 9
Reply by fahamidapapri

"HEY UMMMMMMMM WHEN STARTING A NEW DISCUSSION THREAD DO YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE ADMI…"

sarah elizabeth locallo replied May 3, 2013 to FAQ/Help

29 May 3, 2013

""

sarah elizabeth locallo replied May 1, 2013 to Linkin Park's best album?

2869 23 hours ago
Reply by _Blindsided_

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service