nima mottaghi's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"yeah chris,we are linkinparks fan,thats why we are here.we love them no matter what.…"

nima mottaghi replied Sep 27, 2013 to WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

664 Apr 25
Reply by Amanda Quirk

"what a comment kiran!!!great,great,great.im totally agree with you.back to hybrid th…"

nima mottaghi replied Sep 27, 2013 to WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

664 Apr 25
Reply by Amanda Quirk

"thanks for your guidance eddie.i will work on my dots,lol.and yeah I know what does…"

nima mottaghi replied Sep 20, 2013 to WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

664 Apr 25
Reply by Amanda Quirk

"first of all I respect your opinion eddie.thats what you like and I respect that.per…"

nima mottaghi replied Sep 20, 2013 to WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

664 Apr 25
Reply by Amanda Quirk

"wow,,im surprised by eddie`s comment!!!first of all being a fan of a specific album…"

nima mottaghi replied Sep 18, 2013 to WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

664 Apr 25
Reply by Amanda Quirk

"Oh definitely,definitely,definitely yes!.Linkinpark is doing well but Hybrid Theory…"

nima mottaghi replied Sep 17, 2013 to WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

664 Apr 25
Reply by Amanda Quirk

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service