DUSTIN HELVERSON's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"It comes in at 2:14 from what I can hear. That's not to say it isn't playing under t…"

DUSTIN HELVERSON replied Jul 5, 2012 to Living Things = A roller coaster of musical evolution.

7 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by DUSTIN HELVERSON

"Powerless has become a favorite of mine as well. Very powerful lyrics. "

DUSTIN HELVERSON replied Jul 5, 2012 to Living Things = A roller coaster of musical evolution.

7 Jul 5, 2012

"It's like the whole number 23 conspiracy. You can find any link you want to in anyth…"

DUSTIN HELVERSON replied Jun 27, 2012 to living thing anti conspiracy?

5 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Michael

"Right on guys. I love the entire album, but Roads Untraveled just grabs me. Castle o…"

DUSTIN HELVERSON replied Jun 23, 2012 to Living Things = A roller coaster of musical evolution.

7 Jul 5, 2012

"I've been an LP fan since the very first album, as have all of my friends, and being…"

DUSTIN HELVERSON replied Jun 21, 2012 to bring back the style from hybrid theory

51 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by bradley locke

"Did none of you listen to the entire album? It ranges across all their albums plus s…"

DUSTIN HELVERSON replied Jun 19, 2012 to bring back the style from hybrid theory

51 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by bradley locke

"Exactly. Hybrid Theory was new and original when it hit, Meteora was a refining of t…"

DUSTIN HELVERSON replied Sep 24, 2010 to A Thousand Suns is an evolution completed

15 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by daniel van ginkel

"I'm not saying that everyone who doesn't like the new cd is closed minded but people…"

DUSTIN HELVERSON replied Sep 22, 2010 to A Thousand Suns is an evolution completed

15 Dec 13, 2010

"If you don't like the new CD fine dude, but slamming other people cause they do and…"

DUSTIN HELVERSON replied Sep 21, 2010 to A Thousand Suns is an evolution completed

15 Dec 13, 2010

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service