Linkin Park forever's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sure it's going to be something new. It might have some older material but I thi…"

Linkin Park forever replied Oct 17, 2011 to HOW DO YOU THINK IS LP's NEXT ALBUM GONNA BE???

16 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Jarne Sienaert

"Well, in my opinion, it's Linkin Park's headlining performance at the Sonisphere fes…"

Linkin Park forever replied Mar 26, 2011 to The Best LP concert?

152 Mar 9
Reply by fahamidapapri

"They both are amazing live albums. Though I will go with Road to Revolution. I don't…"

Linkin Park forever replied Mar 21, 2011 to Live in Texas vs. Road to Revolution

21 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Lucinda Struhln

"Reanimation is amaysing. I'm not wrealy a fan of remixes. But Reanimation is great.…"

Linkin Park forever replied Dec 15, 2010 to Reanimation

12 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Linkin Park forever

"Waiting for The End. Comon, their has to be some point in everyone's life where this…"

Linkin Park forever replied Nov 15, 2010 to What Linkin Park Song Describes your life?

3124 on Wednesday
Reply by Isabel Baquetero

"I personaly love both bands live but you are right in a way. Green Day is able to…"

Linkin Park forever replied Nov 15, 2010 to Is Green Day a awsome band like Linkin Park.

77 Apr 1
Reply by DARXIDE501

"WTF DUDE? "

Linkin Park forever replied Nov 9, 2010 to Why does Brad wear headphones?

25 May 2, 2013
Reply by ArielSoldier_LP

"I do agree with the fact that Green Day dosen't have a socail network like faceboo…"

Linkin Park forever replied Nov 7, 2010 to Is Green Day a awsome band like Linkin Park.

77 Apr 1
Reply by DARXIDE501

"The only good song on the album was Waiting For The End. The rest was meh. It's not…"

Linkin Park forever replied Nov 4, 2010 to A Thousand Suns: Good/Bad?

154 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Matt Ashworth

"I think Papa Roach is amaysing. Their just not as good as LP. Though I do love their…"

Linkin Park forever replied Nov 2, 2010 to PAPA ROACH FANS

6 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Linkin Park forever

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service