El Widgero's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Kat! I know you posted this in November, but yeah. Hola. :P I'll have to see if…"

El Widgero replied Feb 1 to Old Linkinpark.com members

318 Feb 3
Reply by suman

"Yeah. I like Duvall. I think he's got a bit of Layne in his stylings. I enjoyed the…"

El Widgero replied Aug 27, 2013 to Alice In Chains singer, Layne Staley, is still dead.

22 Apr 9
Reply by Tiernan (Moderator)

"On a sidenote, more in line with AIC. What do you think of their newest two albums?…"

El Widgero replied Aug 5, 2013 to Alice In Chains singer, Layne Staley, is still dead.

22 Apr 9

"Ah yes. That image actually popped into my head when I was coming to post in here an…"

El Widgero replied Apr 20, 2013 to Old Linkinpark.com members

318 Feb 3
Reply by suman

"Yeah. I think they could have better implemented everything together on the site and…"

El Widgero replied Apr 20, 2013 to Alice In Chains singer, Layne Staley, is still dead.

22 Apr 9

"Ohhh I remember Dave. He'd always put the D with the little slash through it. It see…"

El Widgero replied Mar 22, 2013 to Alice In Chains singer, Layne Staley, is still dead.

22 Apr 9

"I may just be assuming, but.. are you Josh?Roflasaurus - Clue me in as to what you…"

El Widgero replied Mar 22, 2013 to Old Linkinpark.com members

318 Feb 3
Reply by suman

"I'm amazed my thread actually got through. I didn't think there were mods here anymo…"

El Widgero replied Mar 8, 2013 to Old Linkinpark.com members

318 Feb 3
Reply by suman

"Dave? Not sure if I remember who that is. Nice to see you, btw. =P"

El Widgero replied Mar 8, 2013 to Alice In Chains singer, Layne Staley, is still dead.

22 Apr 9

"Apparently you need to have your thread approved so that it'll post and then it neve…"

El Widgero replied Feb 11, 2013 to Old Linkinpark.com members

318 Feb 3
Reply by suman

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service