Rachel Hannah Locallo's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"linkin park inspired me to recover from anorexia and never look back. i mean, i had…"

Rachel Hannah Locallo replied Jul 12, 2013 to What did Linkin Park inspire for you?

40 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Rachel

"Yo Sarah anytime! Why waste a perfectly good thread right? You just sneezed on the c…"

Rachel Hannah Locallo replied Jun 10, 2013 to OK LP GIRLS WHATS YOUR BIGGEST LP FANGIRLING("FINGERLING" HOPE YOU GET IT) MOMENT?

48 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by sarah elizabeth locallo

"Hey Sarah! As I type this I'm sitting right next to you but I'm gonna type it anyway…"

Rachel Hannah Locallo replied Jun 8, 2013 to OK LP GIRLS WHATS YOUR BIGGEST LP FANGIRLING("FINGERLING" HOPE YOU GET IT) MOMENT?

48 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by sarah elizabeth locallo

"I know that this will not help you in any way possible, but I just wanna say that, t…"

Rachel Hannah Locallo replied May 20, 2013 to Where is this pic from..?

20 May 26, 2013
Reply by Regol Gelos

"I WOULD HAVE TO SAY A THOUSAND SUNS. JUST BECAUSE I WAS {AND I GUESS I STILL AM} GOI…"

Rachel Hannah Locallo replied May 4, 2013 to Linkin Park's best album?

2816 Apr 9
Reply by fbvfdsbsggfbngf

"UR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! IT REALLY DON'T MATTER HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN LISTENING! I USED T…"

Rachel Hannah Locallo replied May 2, 2013 to Why do you listen to music

29 May 5, 2013
Reply by Nadya

"SERIOUSLY AS A FAN OF ANY BAND I MOST OF THE TIME MAKE A COMMITMENT TO AT LEAST GIVE…"

Rachel Hannah Locallo replied May 1, 2013 to WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

663 Feb 22
Reply by suman

"O.K. this is my first post and I'm a leeetle bit nervous. But, here goes! Seriously,…"

Rachel Hannah Locallo replied May 1, 2013 to Why do you listen to music

29 May 5, 2013
Reply by Nadya

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service