Thea Synnøve Robertsen's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I have so many favorites from this album. I can hear very clearly the guitar in cert…"

Thea Synnøve Robertsen replied Jul 8, 2012 to New Album missing something?

22 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Lanie Sammich

"And if I have any grammar failures, don't mind. Sorry for a little bit bad English,…"

Thea Synnøve Robertsen replied Jul 1, 2012 to Witch song is simulare to eachother?

1 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Thea Synnøve Robertsen

"If you listen really carefuly you can hear the guitars on the songs. For example I h…"

Thea Synnøve Robertsen replied Jul 1, 2012 to New Album missing something?

22 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Lanie Sammich

"You are actually right. When I heard In My Remains, I was like: Is it just me or doe…"

Thea Synnøve Robertsen replied Jul 1, 2012 to New Album missing something?

22 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Lanie Sammich

"In my opinion, this song is great! You may not hear exactly what Delson is playing.…"

Thea Synnøve Robertsen replied Jun 3, 2012 to New Album missing something?

22 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Lanie Sammich

"What I wrote on this discussion is With All Do Respect to all LP fans all over the w…"

Thea Synnøve Robertsen replied Dec 20, 2011 to Here is a Question to every one on linkinpark.com: What do you think about Linkin Parks latest album, songs, etc?

7 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Howard Glitch

"1st: I'am new, I joined few months ago. 2nd: it's not about trying to talk people in…"

Thea Synnøve Robertsen replied Oct 9, 2011 to Here is a Question to every one on linkinpark.com: What do you think about Linkin Parks latest album, songs, etc?

7 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Howard Glitch

"Comon Stefan! Why are you complaning about it like all of the others who don't like…"

Thea Synnøve Robertsen replied Oct 8, 2011 to To all the haters.

25 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Stefan Sestovic

"I Haven't been to and Lp Concert yet. But you're right about the things you say, I'm…"

Thea Synnøve Robertsen replied Sep 10, 2011 to To all the haters.

25 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Stefan Sestovic

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service