Holden Phillip Drummond's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Honestly, listen to the album in the right order, and make sure the transition is se…"

Holden Phillip Drummond replied Sep 7, 2010 to Linkin Park - Waiting for the End = trash

14 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Darklight

"It's all opinion, really. I just value the meaning far more than the jam value. Go t…"

Holden Phillip Drummond replied Sep 7, 2010 to Linkin Park - Waiting for the End = trash

14 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Darklight

"It leaked. Go to youtube. No, I mean literally that I don't view this as music. I w…"

14 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Darklight

"I understand too. I mean, I'm listening to the album right now, and I'm kinda disapp…"

14 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Darklight

"Well, it's clearly not what you want. Just move on to something you do want. "

14 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Darklight

"I absolutely love it. Can't get enough. I love when Chester comes into the song. It'…"

Holden Phillip Drummond replied Sep 7, 2010 to Waiting for the End

1 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Holden Phillip Drummond

"No, it's not horrible. You just don't like it. Sorry."

14 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Darklight

"lol Grow up. "

Holden Phillip Drummond replied Aug 10, 2010 to Im all For Change, but hasnt "the catylst" killed what linkin park are known for!!!

28 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Mikayla Romano

"Uh.... No. That was a remix by NoBrain. We're talking about "The Catalyst". Which wa…"

Holden Phillip Drummond replied Aug 7, 2010 to Im all For Change, but hasnt "the catylst" killed what linkin park are known for!!!

28 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Mikayla Romano

"Honestly, I think LP could bring back the new style, they just don't want to. I thin…"

Holden Phillip Drummond replied Aug 7, 2010 to The_Catalyst_-_Critics

9 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Teo

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service