Nas's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"new divide has grown on me recently and its a good description of my deal right now."

Nas replied Nov 12, 2012 to What Linkin Park Song Describes your life?

3124 yesterday
Reply by Isabel Baquetero

"Thank you Carlo. Yes, my life is happy and healthy. :):) You make very good points b…"

Nas replied Nov 5, 2012 to WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

663 Feb 22
Reply by suman

"i knew u wld answer. I imagine u are a successful business man/professional recordin…"

Nas replied Nov 5, 2012 to WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

663 Feb 22
Reply by suman

"If a band "always stays the same" they fizzle out. No one wants that honestly. U lis…"

Nas replied Nov 4, 2012 to WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

663 Feb 22
Reply by suman

"Hey guys. very interesting lil bit of communication from chester abt diff kinds of m…"

Nas replied Nov 2, 2012 to WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

663 Feb 22
Reply by suman

"When i was a younger teen it was Numb but then became Breaking the Habit. But Somewh…"

Nas replied Nov 2, 2012 to What Linkin Park Song Describes your life?

3124 yesterday
Reply by Isabel Baquetero

"I think they should do a tour on the west coast. starting in LA. Incubus should open…"

Nas replied Nov 2, 2012 to New Tour

734 Mar 29
Reply by robinrink

"Tough question but Meteora is the one with the songs i dig the most. vvvvvery close…"

Nas replied Nov 1, 2012 to Linkin Park's best album?

2816 Apr 9
Reply by fbvfdsbsggfbngf

"Hi. I like all their stuff. As an artist ur going to get many different opinions and…"

Nas replied Oct 29, 2012 to WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

663 Feb 22
Reply by suman

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service