Esteban's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Linkin Park is the greatest band is the world? LOL. Are you THAT deaf? You don't…"

Esteban replied Nov 5, 2012 to WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

664 Apr 25
Reply by Amanda Quirk

"I still think that linkin park is the only band in the world that SUCKS so bad. Even…"

Esteban replied Nov 4, 2012 to WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

664 Apr 25
Reply by Amanda Quirk

"There's a big difference between them 'doing what they like' and 'doing what THEY CA…"

Esteban replied Nov 4, 2012 to WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

664 Apr 25
Reply by Amanda Quirk

"Old style? lol"

Esteban replied Nov 3, 2012 to WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

664 Apr 25
Reply by Amanda Quirk

"Let's face it, Linkin Park is only for little kids who have no idea about music, tha…"

Esteban replied Oct 31, 2012 to WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

664 Apr 25
Reply by Amanda Quirk

"lol spammers"

Esteban replied Aug 28, 2012 to

just now

"Yo iba a ir, pero se zarparon con los precios... mira que voy a pagar 700 mangos por…"

Esteban replied Aug 27, 2012 to esta muy cara la entrada

2 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

"I agree with everything daniel lazarov said. Everyone in here keeps saying that LP e…"

Esteban replied Jul 21, 2012 to Why has LP gone away from their roots?

18 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Rositsa (Moderator)

"Like ATS? No band could ever do that, because they're not that stupid lol. I mean, i…"

Esteban replied Jul 9, 2012 to Linkin Park have sold out

16 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by daniel lazarov

"At last  someone who thinks the same way that I do. Everyone is so deaf about this a…"

Esteban replied Jul 9, 2012 to PLZ give me the vocal tracks of new album

1 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Esteban

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service