Carlo Adrian Bengco's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"What's wrong with this Esteban guy? Well, if he doesn't like LP at all and thinks th…"

Carlo Adrian Bengco replied Nov 5, 2012 to WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

663 Feb 22
Reply by suman

"it's wonderful to realize how much this band as well as their songs have grown so mu…"

Carlo Adrian Bengco replied Oct 11, 2012 to Linkin Park: New Or Old?

276 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by wayan meek

"it's wonderful to realize how much this band as well as their songs have grown so mu…"

Carlo Adrian Bengco replied Oct 11, 2012 to WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

663 Feb 22
Reply by suman

"HEHE! I guess you're right. It's fine. Nevertheless, Mike still sounds good on Roads…"

Carlo Adrian Bengco replied Jul 9, 2012 to Linkin Park: New Or Old?

276 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by wayan meek

"With all due respect, I would like to have an opinion about this. HEY! Don't be hars…"

Carlo Adrian Bengco replied Jul 8, 2012 to Linkin Park: New Or Old?

276 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by wayan meek

"Breaking the habit was the one in Meteora. Sorry. I used to play those two over and…"

Carlo Adrian Bengco replied May 29, 2012 to Linkin Park: New Or Old?

276 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by wayan meek

"Sorry, got it all mixed up.. "

Carlo Adrian Bengco replied May 29, 2012 to Linkin Park: New Or Old?

276 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by wayan meek

"I'd say I loved their new style as much as their old style. The nu-metal rap style i…"

Carlo Adrian Bengco replied May 27, 2012 to Linkin Park: New Or Old?

276 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by wayan meek

"Like most of the fans wished, it would be awesome if Linkin Park would go back to th…"

Carlo Adrian Bengco replied May 14, 2012 to WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

663 Feb 22
Reply by suman

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service