michael's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Hybrid Theory, then Meteora."

michael replied May 25, 2013 to Linkin Park's best album?

2816 Apr 9
Reply by fbvfdsbsggfbngf

"PEOPLE they cant go backwards. But go to a live show, like the one I was just at in…"

michael replied Aug 22, 2012 to WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

663 Feb 22
Reply by suman

"Like I said, as good as Linkin Park is, I think you have to take songs off every alb…"

michael replied Jul 23, 2012 to Linkin Park's best album?

2816 Apr 9
Reply by fbvfdsbsggfbngf

"Hybrid Theory hands down best, Meteora, Living Things, ATS, Minutes to Midnight and…"

michael replied Jul 22, 2012 to Linkin Park's best album?

2816 Apr 9
Reply by fbvfdsbsggfbngf

"The problem I think is the age range and when people came into linkin park or became…"

michael replied Jul 2, 2012 to WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

663 Feb 22
Reply by suman

"You cant be a LP fan from the beginning and want them to go backwards. It doesnt mak…"

michael replied Jul 2, 2012 to WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

663 Feb 22
Reply by suman

"Listen people, it was 1999. Rap and Rock were starting to melt together as music and…"

michael replied Jul 1, 2012 to WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

663 Feb 22
Reply by suman

"Yeah, I dont know what your thinking being on here and saying were talking about thi…"

michael replied Jun 24, 2012 to Living Things second single ..

19 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Saluhmi

"There will be no competition. OLD LP IS BETTER if you started listening to them from…"

michael replied Jun 24, 2012 to Linkin Park: New Or Old?

276 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by wayan meek

"If you have been a fan like myself since 1999, and depending on your age, I think yo…"

michael replied Jun 14, 2012 to Linkin Park: New Or Old?

276 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by wayan meek

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service