All Discussions Tagged '&' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Wretches & Kings"

If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to rec…

Started by Chester Bennington

945 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Samantha metcalf

M&G IN ITALIA, CHE OGGETTO FARETE AUTOGRAFARE?

Vediamo consigli e idee di tutti i mebri della community ;)

Started by Nicola Santodonato

0 Jun 17, 2011

Dallas M&G Announced?

Has anyone heard if the M&G for the rescheduled  Dallas show has been announced?  Not sure if they'd already sent notifications before…

Started by Leila Scott

0 Feb 26, 2011

LPU meet & greets

Excuse me for probably exhausting this topic... but I just want a quick answer from someone.... I was an original LPU member; I was a part…

Started by Meg Kalsch

24 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Liz Sawtschenko

Meet & Great Help

Hi everyone, I have a question for all of you who have gone to this year past Meet&Great... I've been selected for the Meet&Great f…

Started by Noemie

8 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Nira92

Announcement of M&G??

Does anyone know about when to expect the M&G announcement?  I signed up as soon as I saw it was an option of LPU members, & got th…

Started by Leila Scott

1 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Juan Quinonez

Question about Dallas,TX M&G?

okay so the Dallas show is on the 17th. I want to sign up for LPU for a chance at the Meet and Greet, is it too late?

Started by Rudy Caldera

3 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Chris Callahan

Toronto Show

Hello everyone, I am just wondering who all is going in Toronto area??? I am traveling all the way from North Alberta to Toronto to see the…

Started by Stacia

9 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by VeronicaJ

Toronto Show

Hello everyone, I am just wondering who all is going in Toronto area??? I am traveling all the way from North Alberta to Toronto to see the…

Started by Stacia

0 Jan 6, 2011

Linkin Park: Wretches & Kings Lyrics

"There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part; you can't even p…

Started by Prince Of Persia

0 Sep 22, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service