All Discussions Tagged '2010' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Linkin Park better play in Scotland before next Album is released

It might be hard to believe guys, but I do not want to listen to Linkin Park's upcoming 2012 Album until I see them live. I want a Scotland…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

169 Feb 22
Reply by suman

Come to Australia LP!

It would be so amazing and worthwhile if Linkin Park could come to Australia again this year in 2012 to do another amazing concert. Unfortu…

Started by Lauren. D

0 May 30, 2012

THE NEW ALBUMS IS NOT COMING OUT IN DECEMBER 2012!!!

C'mon everyone haven't you figured out the sense of homer that Mikey have.  The man came up with equation , In fact I was amazed with the w…

Started by Muhammed "Mister X" Bugshata

12 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Nate River

I am lost sorry ^^

i am french, i'm searching a DVD of the live and i can't find Do you have an idea of where i can get it ? I think that lots of french would…

Started by Antoine Castela

1 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Amy Franklin

¿Que les pareció el recital de argentina?

Hola, soy yo. Quiero contadora del concierto de LP en argentina. Obvio, estuvo genial. Pero tubo un defecto que note ni bien empezó. ¿Cual…

Started by Sebastián Crow Tognelli

1 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Nexus87 (Moderator)

About the new album relase date delay...

Mike Shinoda said yesterday the new album will be out on the fall of 2010; what do you think about that? 2 years to record an album, it's t…

Started by davidkyoku

55 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Suhail Kkp Sabisalayam

2010 Tour CD/DVD

It would be so amazing if they release a Linkin Park Live in Australia CD/DVD combo. I'm hoping they do or at least release one that includ…

Started by Michelle Holloway

1 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by daniel taylor

Anyone following LP around oz?

I'm from Perth and I've decided to follow LP around Oz this December. I'm going to see them in Perth, Sydney and Melbourne.I accidently bou…

Started by Kyal Wilkinson

46 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by shazza<3LPforevs

Linkin Park Australian Tour 2010

Hey all you Linkin Parkers :)   I'm just really excited for my first LP concert in three days in melbourne :D I was curious if anyone else…

Started by teej;

0 Dec 9, 2010

Chicago

Let's get them to come to Chicago for a 2010 tour

Started by Jon

11 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Tawni

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service